"This is a great way to serve vegetables for a colorful, summery meal," says Marie Rizzio of Interlochen, Michigan. "They're eye-appealing and so tasty and easy to make!"
Recommended: 38 Low-Carb Snacks Your Family Will Love
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large sweet red peppers, cut into eight pieces
- 1 large zucchini, cut into eight slices
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cut into eight slices
- 1 large green pepper, cut into eight pieces
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, onions, ginger, honey, mustard, garlic and salt. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the red peppers, zucchini, eggplant and green pepper; brush with oil. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally. Serve with yogurt sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Kabobs with Gingered Yogurt in Light & Tasty
Reviews for Veggie Kabobs with Gingered Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review