Veggie Ham Medley Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ham, basil and garlic powder in butter for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add vegetables; cook until tender; stirring occasionally. Drain macaroni; add to the skillet. Stir in sour cream and 1/4 cup cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; cover and let stand until cheese is melted. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 395 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 831mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 19g protein
Reviews for Veggie Ham Medley
"Will have to try this soon!"
"very pleasantly delicious!!! i doubled the recipe on everything except the mixed veggies. i only did a 16 oz pkg total."