Veggie Ham Medley Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ham, basil and garlic powder in butter for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add vegetables; cook until tender; stirring occasionally. Drain macaroni; add to the skillet. Stir in sour cream and 1/4 cup cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; cover and let stand until cheese is melted. Yield: 3 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 395 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 831 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Veggie Ham Medley
"Will have to try this soon!"
"very pleasantly delicious!!! i doubled the recipe on everything except the mixed veggies. i only did a 16 oz pkg total."