Veggie Ham Crescent Wreath Recipe
Impress your guests with the look and flavor of this pretty, crescent roll appetizer. The pineapple cream cheese adds a special touch. —Dixie Lundquist, Chandler, Arizona
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup spreadable pineapple cream cheese
- 1/3 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 6 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1. Remove crescent dough from tubes (do not unroll). Cut each roll into eight slices. Arrange in an 11-in. circle on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
- 4. Spread cream cheese over wreath; top with ham, peppers, broccoli, tomatoes and onion. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 142 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC