- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup spreadable pineapple cream cheese
- 1/3 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 6 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- Remove crescent dough from tubes (do not unroll). Cut each roll into eight slices. Arrange in an 11-in. circle on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
- Spread cream cheese over wreath; top with ham, peppers, broccoli, tomatoes and onion. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Reviews for Veggie Ham Crescent Wreath
"Did not have much flavor. I prefer the dill or ranch style ones better."
"This is a creative use of 2 cans of Crescent Roll Dough sliced to form the base for your Veggie Ham Crescent Wreath Recipe for a Spring, Summer, or Early Fall dinner or Brunch Dish! Hand chopping the Ham and Veggies is quite simple. The Pineapple Cream Cheese just needs to be at room temperature in order to spread it upon the cooled, baked wreath. It goes together beautifully. If you do not have small plates to set into the center, simply supply plates to the side, and fill the center with a small bowl of Carrot Pennies Salad. I will share that recipe if you need it. It is quite simple and very delicious. Enjoy!"
"I left off the ham to make it vegetarian. Loved the flavor combinations. It sort of falls apart when you try to take a piece, but not terribly bad. I made 2 for a catering I did and I couldn't put the second one on the serving dish. It was kind of difficult to transfer, but not impossible! It seems to be a lot of bread for the topping, but that could also be due to the fact that I left off the ham."
"Made it for a pot luck and got rave reviews, going to make it for another tomorrow. Looks good and was very easy to make."
"oh! I forgot!!! Instead of using the pineapple cream cheese I used the Garden Vegetable and it was AWESOME!!"
"I made these for a "girls night in" card party and they were awesome. I don't like peppers so I did not add. The only thing I will change is they were too thick to bite the roll and all the toppings so I will cut each roll into 12 slices instead of the suggested 8."
"I thought this was great and very easy even for a non baker like me. I am going to make it today for after Christmas party too"
"Too much time"
"once made ahead of time,store in refrig. then reheat in microwave to serve."
"Just brought this in to a work party, and it's gotten rave reviews! Everyone commented on how festive it was."