Veggie Ham 'n' Eggs Recipe
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the ham, mushrooms, pepper and onions in butter for 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk and salt. Remove ham mixture from skillet; keep warm.
- 3. In same skillet, add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are slightly set. Add ham mixture. Cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 377 calories, 27g fat (14g saturated fat), 491mg cholesterol, 958mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Veggie Ham 'n' Eggs
"I used crumbled bacon and it was a big hit. I will try it with ham next time."