Veggie Grilled Cheese Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 6 ounces dill Havarti or Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1. Spread butter over one side of each slice of bread; turn bread butter side down. Generously spread mustard over four slices of bread. Layer each with a fourth of the coleslaw mix and a fourth of the cheese; top with remaining bread, butter side up.
- 2. Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Toast sandwiches until the bread is lightly browned on each side and the cheese is melted. Yield: 4 sandwiches.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Veggie Grilled Cheese
"I love broccoli slaw. I also make this with zesty italian dressing instead of the honey mustard."