Veggie Dill Dip Recipe
I like to keep this good-for-you dip on hand, along with a variety of cut-up vegetables, for an easy snack.—Hazel Baber, Yuma, Arizona
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a blender, blend cottage cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well. Chill overnight. Serve with raw vegetables. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 24 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Veggie Dill Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC