- 2 cups (16 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a blender, blend cottage cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well. Chill overnight. Serve with raw vegetables. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Veggie Dill Dip in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p44
Reviews for Veggie Dill Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review