Veggie Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1. Spread cream cheese evenly over each tortilla. Layer with romaine, tomatoes, cheese, onion and chicken. Roll up tightly. Cut wraps in half to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Veggie Chicken Wraps
"It was amazing. I don't know what about it just hit the spot, but everything together tasted so good!"
"These make a delicious lunch. I have used deli meat instead of the chicken as well. I also like the onion and chives cream cheese. I make them gluten-free by using brown rice tortillas or other GF tortillas."
"These are are yummy and very quick and easy to make. I usually make them with a pasta salad. Sometimes I use the onion and chive cream cheese and it's just as good."
"This has become a stand-by recipe for me. I have tried different kinds of deli meat - ham, turkey and it all tastes good. I really like this combination. Today I tried it with canned salmon and fresh spinach - pretty good for a little healthier version. Good for on the go, too. One of my favorites!"
"Very good. I used sliced deli turkey instead of diced cooked chicken."
"These are great. I also added red pepper strips. My kids ate them up!"