Veggie Chicken Wraps
I got the idea for these wraps from a wrap I tried at a cafe. During warmer months, I make them for picnic in the park. I also like to prepare a large batch, cut them into slices and serve on a platter. They disappear every time!Jolene Britten, Gig Harbor, Washington
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- Spread cream cheese evenly over each tortilla. Layer with romaine,
- tomatoes, cheese, onion and chicken. Roll up tightly. Cut wraps in
- half to serve. Yield: 4 servings.