I got the idea for these wraps from a wrap I tried at a cafe. During warmer months, I make them for picnic in the park. I also like to prepare a large batch, cut them into slices and serve on a platter. They disappear every time!—Jolene Britten, Gig Harbor, Washington
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- Spread cream cheese evenly over each tortilla. Layer with romaine, tomatoes, cheese, onion and chicken. Roll up tightly. Cut wraps in half to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Chicken Wraps in Taste of Home October/November 2004, p20
Reviews for Veggie Chicken Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review