Veggie Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- Spread cream cheese evenly over each tortilla. Layer with romaine, tomatoes, cheese, onion and chicken. Roll up tightly. Cut wraps in half to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Veggie Chicken Wraps
Sort By :
It was amazing. I don't know what about it just hit the spot, but everything together tasted so good!
These make a delicious lunch. I have used deli meat instead of the chicken as well. I also like the onion and chives cream cheese. I make them gluten-free by using brown rice tortillas or other GF tortillas.
These are are yummy and very quick and easy to make. I usually make them with a pasta salad. Sometimes I use the onion and chive cream cheese and it's just as good.