Veggie Chicken Skillet Recipe
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Dash cayenne pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, mustard and honey until smooth; add to the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Return chicken to the pan. Add the broccoli, carrot and onion. Sprinkle with cayenne. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 7-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Veggie Chicken Skillet
Sort By :
this is a keeper!!it is fast and easy to prepare and yummy!!!!!!! i served it with steamed rice and dinner rolls