Veggie Chicken Packet
Cooking doesn't get much easier than this tasty recipe submitted by Teresa Stough of Augusta, Georgia. An aluminum foil "boat" holds a chicken breast, rice, veggies and seasonings for baking. There's little cleanup and no leftovers.
1 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 65 min.
- 2 tablespoons uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 bone-in chicken breast half
- 1/4 cup sliced carrot
- 2 onion slices, separated into rings
- 1/4 cup julienned green and sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place rice in the center of a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in.
- square); top with chicken and vegetables. Combine the water,
- Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce; pour over vegetables. Dot with
- butter. Fold foil around the chicken and vegetables and seal
- Place in a baking pan. Bake at 350° for 65-75 minutes or until
- chicken juices run clear. Open foil carefully to allow steam to
- escape. Yield: 1 serving.