Veggie Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Assorted crackers or tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Spread onto a serving plate; top with seafood sauce. Sprinkle with half of the cheese and vegetables; repeat layers.
- 2. Cover and chill until serving. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips. Yield: 6-1/4 cups.
1/4 cup: 90 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Veggie Cheese Spread
"I have had this recipe for years. my family loves it. I have made it multiple times. the only think i do differently is instead of coctail sauce. I use Heinz Chili Sauce in the jar..."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer