Veggie Cheese Spread
This easy cheese spread is one of my family's favorite snacks. To make it a bit fancier, sprinkle tiny shrimp over the seafood sauce. It can be made ahead of time and is an ideal addition to an appetizer table.
25 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers or tortilla chips
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise
- until smooth. Spread onto a serving plate; top with seafood sauce.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheese and vegetables; repeat layers.
- Cover and chill until serving. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
- Yield: 6-1/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup equals 90 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer