- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Assorted crackers or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Spread onto a serving plate; top with seafood sauce. Sprinkle with half of the cheese and vegetables; repeat layers.
- Cover and chill until serving. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips. Yield: 6-1/4 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Veggie Cheese Spread
Sort By :
I have had this recipe for years. my family loves it. I have made it multiple times. the only think i do differently is instead of coctail sauce. I use Heinz Chili Sauce in the jar...