- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir zucchini and onion until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, olives and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Drain ravioli and add to the pan; stir gently to combine. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 3 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Veggie Cheese Ravioli
Sort By :
"Absolutely delicious! Very fresh and filling, especially with using the fresh cheese ravioli. I use sliced black olives instead of chopped as the sauteing can make them somewhat of a mess."
"Delicious! I used the larger package of refrigerated raviolis; added a little fresh broccoli, baby bella mushrooms, garlic and carrots to the mix. I also used 1 Tbsp. of Italian Seasoning and a little fennel seed. Our family loved it. This recipe goes into the "save" folder!!"
"Light and healthy...really lets you taste the individual flavors. Wonderful way to get extra veggies into the meal and my children love it!"
"Very healthy and tasty, my daughter even ate the veggies and my son loved the ravioli, my husband liked it a lot.I used extra-virgin olive oil to cook the veggies in instead of baking spray and used 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning instead 3/4 Tbsp. and though I put the 3 tbsp. cheese on top, my family used an additional on their individual plates and in all we used almost all of a 6 oz. container of shredded parmesam cheese, so ours may have been a little more fattening!"
"We were looking for something new and healthy to try, and this meal was fantastic! I added a little extra italian seasoning as well as some crushed black pepper, and it was delicious."