Have the best of both worlds with this easy weeknight dish from Gertrudis Miller of Evansville, Indiana. It tastes really light and refreshing but the ravioli makes it hearty and filling.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir zucchini and onion until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, olives and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Drain ravioli and add to the pan; stir gently to combine. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Cheese Ravioli in Light & Tasty December/January 2008, p15
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Veggie Cheese Ravioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review