Veggie Cheese People Recipe
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 3 celery ribs
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini and yellow summer squash
- 1 medium sweet yellow, red or green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives
- 3 string cheese
- Block cheddar cheese
- Wooden skewers and toothpicks
- 1. Cut vegetables and cheese into desired shapes. To create people, thread the shapes onto skewers; use toothpicks to attach arms and legs. Insert skewers into a block of cheese.
1 serving (1 each) equals 59 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 296 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC