Veggie Cheese People Recipe
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 3 celery ribs
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini and yellow summer squash
- 1 medium sweet yellow, red or green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives
- 3 string cheese
- Block cheddar cheese
- Wooden skewers and toothpicks
- 1. Cut vegetables and cheese into desired shapes. To create people, thread the shapes onto skewers; use toothpicks to attach arms and legs. Insert skewers into a block of cheese.
1 each: 59 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 296mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Veggie Cheese People
"Super cute! We are making this right now! But i agree with the other comment...where are the pickles and eggs?"
"I haven't made this yet, but where are the pickles and hard cooked eggs that are mentioned in the recipe?"