—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 3 celery ribs
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini and yellow summer squash
- 1 medium sweet yellow, red or green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives
- 3 string cheese
- Block cheddar cheese
- Wooden skewers and toothpicks
- Cut vegetables and cheese into desired shapes. To create people, thread the shapes onto skewers; use toothpicks to attach arms and legs. Insert skewers into a block of cheese.
Originally published as Veggie Cheese People in Country Woman March/April 2003, p42
Reviews for Veggie Cheese People
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2011
"Super cute! We are making this right now! But i agree with the other comment...where are the pickles and eggs?"
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2009
"I haven't made this yet, but where are the pickles and hard cooked eggs that are mentioned in the recipe?"