- 1 cup baby carrots
- 3 celery ribs
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini and yellow summer squash
- 1 medium sweet yellow, red or green pepper
- 5 miniature dill or sweet pickles
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives
- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 string cheese
- Block cheddar cheese
- Wooden skewers and toothpicks
- Cut vegetables and cheese into desired shapes. To create people, thread the shapes onto skewers; use toothpicks to attach arms and lets. Insert skewers into a block of cheese.
Originally published as Veggie Cheese People in Country Woman March/April 2003, p42
Reviews for Veggie Cheese People
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2011
Super cute! We are making this right now! But i agree with the other comment...where are the pickles and eggs?
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2009
I haven't made this yet, but where are the pickles and hard cooked eggs that are mentioned in the recipe?