- Whisk egg and water; brush over calzones. Bake at 375° for 15
- minutes. Cool desired number of calzones; place in freezer bags.
- Seal and freeze for up to 3 months. Bake the remaining calzones
- 18-22 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
- To use frozen calzones: Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 calzone equals 503 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 953 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 23 g protein.