- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Punch dough down; roll into a 13-in. circle. Transfer to a 12-in.
- pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Build up edges slightly. Prick
- dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or
- until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, drain salsa, discarding the liquid. In a large skillet
- over medium heat, cook and stir the tomatoes, onion and green pepper
- in oil until crisp-tender. Combine eggs and seasonings; add to the
- pan. Cook and stir until eggs are set.
- Spoon salsa and egg mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheese. Bake
- for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 285 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 168 mg cholesterol, 731 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.