Veggie Beef Patties
I created these speedy patties using ingredients I had on hand. They make a nice entree for a dinner or potluck. Or, you can serve them with barbecue sauce on a bun for a casual lunch or cookout.—Melody Smaller, Fowler, Colorado
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the carrot, onion and green pepper. Crumble
- beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties. Season with
- salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, cook burgers over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on
- each side or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now