Veggie Beef Patties Recipe
I created these speedy patties using ingredients I had on hand. They make a nice entree for a dinner or potluck. Or, you can serve them with barbecue sauce on a bun for a casual lunch or cookout.Melody Smaller, Fowler, Colorado
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the carrot, onion and green pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, cook burgers over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Beef Patties in Country Woman January/February 2003, p36
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Veggie Beef Patties(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Burger Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Burger Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >