- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the carrot, onion and green pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, cook burgers over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Beef Patties in Country Woman January/February 2003, p36
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Veggie Beef Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review