Veggie Beef Burgers Recipe
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves and sliced onion, tomatoes and pickles
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add liquid smoke, salt and pepper if desired. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight patties. Broil, grill or pan-fry until meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns with lettuce, onion, tomatoes and pickles. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 317 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Veggie Beef Burgers
"this was just amazing! my family loves it and we make it day in and day out! thank you so much"