Veggie Beef Bundles Recipe
"These individual foil packets of meat and vegetables became a favorite when my husband and I were building a log home," recalls Carolyn Dixon from Wilmar, Arkansas. The meal cuts clean up time and is priced at just 78¢ per serving.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 cups julienned uncooked potatoes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1. Coat four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square) with cooking spray. Place 1/2 cup potatoes on each square. Shape beef into four patties; place over potatoes. Combine soup mix and water; spoon half over patties. Top with mushrooms, green beans and remaining soup mixture.
- 2. Fold foil around meat and vegetables and seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes until a meat thermometer reads 160° and meat is no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC