Veggie Beef Bundles Recipe
- 2 cups julienned uncooked potatoes
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1. Coat four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square) with cooking spray. Place 1/2 cup potatoes on each square. Shape beef into four patties; place over potatoes. Combine soup mix and water; spoon half over patties. Top with mushrooms, green beans and remaining soup mixture.
- 2. Fold foil around meat and vegetables and seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes until a meat thermometer reads 160° and meat is no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Veggie Beef Bundles
"LOVE this recipe and you can change up the veggies any way you want to. The exact recipe is really really good I just add a few pieces of fresh onion. This takes way longer to bake if you put the beef into patties, I just crumble it for faster cooking. Also excellent on the grill just check after 10 minutes to make sure not burning."