- 2 cups julienned uncooked potatoes
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- Coat four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square) with cooking spray. Place 1/2 cup potatoes on each square. Shape beef into four patties; place over potatoes. Combine soup mix and water; spoon half over patties. Top with mushrooms, green beans and remaining soup mixture.
- Fold foil around meat and vegetables and seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes until a meat thermometer reads 160° and meat is no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Veggie Beef Bundles
Sort By :
"LOVE this recipe and you can change up the veggies any way you want to. The exact recipe is really really good I just add a few pieces of fresh onion. This takes way longer to bake if you put the beef into patties, I just crumble it for faster cooking. Also excellent on the grill just check after 10 minutes to make sure not burning."