"This soup is fast, flavorful and good for you," reports Chris Snyder of Boulder, Colorado. Packaged cheese tortellini meets colorful summer squash, fresh spinach and shredded carrots in every eye-appealing bowl.
- 5 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 3-1/2 cups shredded carrots (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 3 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, carrots and squash. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Return to a boil. Stir in spinach and tortellini. Cover and cook for 7-9 minutes or until tortellini is tender. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini Soup in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p8
Reviews for Vegetarian Tortellini Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review