Vegetarian Tortellini Soup Recipe
"This soup is fast, flavorful and good for you," reports Chris Snyder of Boulder, Colorado. Packaged cheese tortellini meets colorful summer squash, fresh spinach and shredded carrots in every eye-appealing bowl.
- 5 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 3-1/2 cups shredded carrots (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 3 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, carrots and squash. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Return to a boil. Stir in spinach and tortellini. Cover and cook for 7-9 minutes or until tortellini is tender. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini Soup in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p8
Reviews for Vegetarian Tortellini Soup(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Soup Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Soup >
- Italian Soups >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Soup Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Soup Recipes >