- 5 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 3-1/2 cups shredded carrots (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 3 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, carrots and squash. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Return to a boil. Stir in spinach and tortellini. Cover and cook for 7-9 minutes or until tortellini is tender. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Vegetarian Tortellini Soup
Sort By :
"I left out the squash and substituted kale for spinach but otherwise followed the recipe as above. I did add some onion and garlic and the smell while cooking was delicious! I also topped it off with a little Parmesan cheese. Overall this was a good base recipe and I would definitely use it again."