- a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, egg, parsley and salt.
- Drain noodles. Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with four noodles, half of the
- cottage cheese mixture, half of the spinach, a third of the
- remaining sauce and a third of the mozzarella. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining noodles, sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover and
- bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer.
- Let lasagna stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 piece) equals 190 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 464 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.