Vegetarian Lasagna Alfredo Recipe
- 18 lasagna noodles
- 7 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cartons (15 ounces each) ricotta cheese
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 8 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 4 envelopes Alfredo sauce mix, divided
- 6 cups (24 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, place broccoli in a steamer basket. Place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water; bring to a boil. Cover and steam for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta cheese and Italian seasoning; gently stir in tomatoes and broccoli. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Drain noodles. Prepare two envelopes of Alfredo sauce mix according to package directions. Spread 1/4 cup sauce in each of two greased 13x9-in. baking dishes. Top each with three noodles, 1 cup ricotta mixture, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup sauce. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake lasagna, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and edges are lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. For each lasagna, prepare one envelope of sauce mix according to package directions; serve with lasagna. Yield: 2 lasagnas (12 servings each).
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Vegetarian Lasagna Alfredo(2)
Sort By :
This is a little drier than I would like it to be. The taste was great though. Just thought it would be creamier in the middle.
This is a great recipe. I substituted Alfredo sauce in a jar and sauted my broccoli. My family loved it and raved about the dish!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >
- Lasagna Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >