- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and nutmeg. Pour over top.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 281 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 140 mg cholesterol, 667 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.