- Place a heaping 1/3 cupful on each cabbage leaf; fold in sides.
- Starting at an unfolded edge, roll to completely enclose filling.
- Combine tomato sauce and hot pepper sauce; pour 1/3 cup into a 2-qt.
- baking dish. Place cabbage rolls in dish; spoon remaining sauce over
- top. Cover and bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until heated
- through. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 cabbage rolls) equals 142 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 675 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 starch.