"Our daughter loves to help out in the kitchen, so I try to choose recipes that are easy to follow," relates Ruth Behm of Defiance, Ohio. Just six ingredients, including convenient salsa, create the zippy filling in these speedy burritos
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (6 to 7 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, salt if desired and pepper. Pour into a skillet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are partially set. Add salsa and onion; cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese. Spoon about 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; fold ends and sides over filling. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Vegetarian Burritos in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p13
Reviews for Vegetarian Burritos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review