Vegetarian Black Bean Pasta Recipe
- 9 ounces uncooked whole wheat fettuccine
- 1-3/4 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the black beans, tomatoes, rosemary and oregano. Cook and stir until heated through. Stir in spinach until wilted. Drain fettuccine. Serve with bean mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Vegetarian Black Bean Pasta(4)
Sort By :
Super fast and excellent dish! Even my husband likes this!! It's a keeper!
This was very quick and easy to make...I measured all ingrediants and servings and I only got 4.5 servings.
Great flavor, quick and easy. I served it over brown rice (rather than pasta) for a gluten free meal.
VERY good flavor and super easy to make! This is a new staple in my house for a quick and nutritious dinner!
More Recipe Collections
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >