Vegetable Wreath with Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives, well drained
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium jicama
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in onions and olives. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Transfer dip to a serving bowl; place in the center of a 12-in. round serving plate. Arrange broccoli, green pepper and tomatoes in a wreath shaped around dip.
- 3. Using a small star cookie cutter, cut out stars from jicama slices; place over wreath. Cut red pepper into five pieces that form the shape of a bow; position on wreath. Yield: 12 servings.
2 tablespoons: 138 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Vegetable Wreath with Dip
"Such a fun way to add festive creativity to the veggie tray."
"Beautiful and the dip is delicious! I added sugar snap peas to the veggie mix."