Vegetable Wreath with Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives, well drained
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium jicama
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in onions and olives. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl; place in the center of a 12-in. round serving plate. Arrange broccoli, green pepper and tomatoes in a wreath shaped around dip.
- Using a small star cookie cutter, cut out stars from jicama slices; place over wreath. Cut red pepper into five pieces that form the shape of a bow; position on wreath. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Vegetable Wreath with Dip
Sort By :
Such a fun way to add festive creativity to the veggie tray.
Beautiful and the dip is delicious! I added sugar snap peas to the veggie mix.
This was delicious, and better yet, quick and easy. The only problem is, the ingredients don't list onions, yet the directions say to add them with the olives. So I tried it with 1/4 cup finely diced red onion, and it was delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >