Vegetable Stuffing Bake Recipe
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup process cheese sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen brussels sprouts, thawed and halved
- 1 package (6 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix, divided
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in the soup and cheese sauce until blended; heat through. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables and 1 cup stuffing mix. Add soup mixture and mix well.
- 2. Transfer to two greased shallow 2-qt. baking dishes. Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mix. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and edges are bubbly. Yield: 2 casseroles (6-8 servings each).
3/4 cup: 120 calories, 3g fat (trace saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 345mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Vegetable Stuffing Bake
"I have made this recipe several times for family holidays. It is delicious! I have made 2 small changes: I substituted a 16 oz. package of sliced carrots for the brussels sprouts (since I'm the only one who likes them) and I partially pre-cook the vegs since they don't cook enough to suit us in the 30-35 minutes in the oven. I will make this many more times, I'm sure."
"Good; will make occasionally."
"My husband rated this recipe as a "keeper.""