Vegetable Stuffing Bake Recipe
This vegetable medley has become a family dinner tradition for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Even though our three children are now married, when we get together for the holidays, this dish is always on the menu. It's as important to them as the turkey! -Becky Kusmaul Ankeny, Iowa
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup process cheese sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen brussels sprouts, thawed and halved
- 1 package (6 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix, divided
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in the soup and cheese sauce until blended; heat through. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables and 1 cup stuffing mix. Add soup mixture and mix well.
- 2. Transfer to two greased shallow 2-qt. baking dishes. Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mix. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and edges are bubbly. Yield: 2 casseroles (6-8 servings each).
3/4 cup equals 120 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 345 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Vegetable Stuffing Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC