Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1-1/4 cups julienned celery
- 1-1/4 cups julienned green pepper
- 1-1/4 cups julienned carrot
- 2/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry vegetables in oil for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the soy sauce mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 110 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 361mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Vegetable Stir-Fry
"Great side I added 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and 1 tbsp of ginger root grounded."