- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or
- broil 4 in. from heat for 10-14 minutes or until beef reaches
- desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read
- 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°) turning and basting
- occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 each) equals 234 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.