- on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7
- minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for
- medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°;
- well-done, 170°), basting occasionally with reserved marinade
- during the last 5 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 each) equals 234 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.