Vegetable Stack-up Salad Recipe
"This colorful salad is great for family reunions or church get-togethers because it can be prepared the night before," shares Joan Snider of Celina, Ohio. "Just sprinkle on the cheese and bacon right before serving."
- 4 cups shredded salad greens
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a 2-1/2-qt. glass serving bowl, layer salad greens, green pepper, corn, zucchini, tomatoes and celery. Spread Miracle Whip over all; seal to edges of bowl. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Stack-up Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p46
Reviews for Vegetable Stack-up Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review