Vegetable Shrimp Toss Recipe
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute shrimp in butter until shrimp turn pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, saute vegetables until heated through. Add the spaghetti and shrimp; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 390 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 155 mg cholesterol, 820 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Vegetable Shrimp Toss
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.