Vegetable Shrimp Toss
"Whenever I cook too much spaghetti, I just pop it in the refrigerator," relates Sharyn Craig from El Cajon, California. "The next time I have leftover veggies, I combine them with the pasta, some sauteed shrimp and a little Parmesan cheese."
2-3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute shrimp in butter until shrimp turn pink.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute vegetables until heated through. Add the
- spaghetti and shrimp; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2-3
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 390 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 155 mg cholesterol, 820 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.