- corn; stir-fry 2-3 minutes longer or until vegetables are
- crisp-tender. Add garlic and gingerroot; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add shrimp; heat through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with rice noodles if desired.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without rice noodles) equals 179 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 168 mg cholesterol, 676 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.