Vegetable Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small tomato, chopped and seeded
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, green pepper, milk, onions, salt and pepper. Pour into a lightly greased skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are nearly set. Add the tomato; cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 96 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 567mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Vegetable Scrambled Eggs
"Generous portion and tasty! I don't think I'd realize it was egg substitute. I took a few minutes to soften the peppers and onions in the skillet before I poured in the egg sub."
"I even added in a little ham. These were very good."