Vegetable Scrambled Eggs Recipe
I like to have friends and family over for a special Sunday brunch, especially when there's a "big game" on television. These colorful eggs go perfectly with sausage, toasted English muffins and fresh fruit.
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small tomato, chopped and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, green pepper, milk, onions, salt and pepper. Pour into a lightly greased skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are nearly set. Add the tomato; cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Scrambled Eggs in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p25
Reviews for Vegetable Scrambled Eggs(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2012
Generous portion and tasty! I don't think I'd realize it was egg substitute. I took a few minutes to soften the peppers and onions in the skillet before I poured in the egg sub.
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2011
I even added in a little ham. These were very good.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >