These scrambled eggs are packed with a variety of veggies, giving you an instant healthy start to your day.—Marilyn Ipson, Rogers, Arkansas
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small tomato, chopped and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the egg substitute, green pepper, onions, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are nearly set. Add tomato; cook and stir until completely set. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Scrambled Eggs in Comfort Food Diet bookazine 2010
Reviews for Vegetable Scrambled Egg Substitute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2014
"Veggie filled goodness."