Refrigerated crescent rolls shape the crust for this party pleaser that features flavored cream cheese and fresh vegetables. "It doesn't take long for it to disappear around here," says Pat Walter of Pine Island, Minnesota.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; arrange to fit on
- an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Press perforations together to seal.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing
- mix until smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with the vegetables,
- olives and cheese. Yield: 12 slices.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.