Refrigerated crescent rolls shape the crust for this party pleaser that features flavored cream cheese and fresh vegetables. "It doesn't take long for it to disappear around here," says Pat Walter of Pine Island, Minnesota.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; arrange to fit on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Press perforations together to seal. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix until smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with the vegetables, olives and cheese. Yield: 12 slices.
Originally published as Vegetable Pizza in Country Woman January/February 2002, p42
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Vegetable Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review