- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; arrange to fit on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Press perforations together to seal. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix until smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with the vegetables, olives and cheese. Yield: 12 slices.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Vegetable Pizza
Sort By :
"I've used this recipe so many times due to its versatility. It's so easy to add or substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand. Plus, you can roll the crescent rolls into a square dish, bake, and cut into squares to make an appetizer that's a great makeover to plain veggies and dip."
"Just a suggestion to save time on making the pizza crust for this recipe. If you buy the Boboli ready made pizza crusts, it saves quite a bit of time. You have your choice of the thick or thin crust. You can buy them in the pizza sauce aisle of your local grocery store with two crusts in a pack, and many local grocery stores have their own brand of the same type of crust with a fraction of the price."
"I will try this one,sounds yummy!"