Vegetable Pancakes Recipe
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach, sliced
- 1/4 head lettuce, finely sliced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the vegetables. Stir in eggs; mix well. Combine dry ingredients; add to vegetables.
- 2. Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot well-greased skillet. Spread into 4-in. circles. Cook until brown on each side. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (3 each) equals 180 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 507 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Vegetable Pancakes
"I didn't put in the spinach or lettuce, but added red onion, broccoli, red cabbage, parsley flakes, and garlic powder."