- golden brown. Remove and keep warm. Stir-fry carrots and snow peas
- in remaining oil for 1-2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer
- or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add eggs; cook and stir until
- Drain pasta; add to vegetable mixture. Stir vinegar mixture and add
- to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Add tofu, bean sprouts and onions;
- heat through. Sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 383 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 806 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 18 g protein.