Vegetable Noodle Soup
"This creamy soup is great on a cold winter day," assures Judie Peters of Camden, Indiana. "I created it when I didn't have all the ingredients for broccoli soup. I like this combo even better."
5-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3-1/2 cups milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1/2 cup cubed process American cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 envelope chicken noodle soup mix
- In a large saucepan, bring milk to a boil. Stir in vegetables and
- return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6 minutes. Stir
- in cheese and soup mix. Return to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer,
- uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until the noodles are tender and the
- cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Yield: 5-6 servings.