Vegetable Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine soups, milk, 3/4 cup cheese, garlic, parsley, pepper and salt. Stir in noodles, vegetable blend and corn.
- 2. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake 45-50 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
3/4 cup: 234 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 481mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Vegetable Noodle Casserole
"Easy to make and delicious, too."
"made May 6th for denise mistake and didn't split parmesan"