If you're looking for a filling side dish, this recipe fits the bill. It combines nutritious vegetables and hearty noodles in a delectable cream sauce. Whenever I serve this dish, it gets passed around until the pan is scraped clean. -Jeanette Hios, Brooklyn, New York
Featured In: 19 Side Dishes Made in a 13x9 Pan
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine soups, milk, 3/4 cup cheese, garlic, parsley, pepper and salt. Stir in noodles, vegetable blend and corn.
- Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake 45-50 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Noodle Casserole in Taste of Home October/November 1995, p39
Reviews for Vegetable Noodle Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 26, 2017
"Very delicious. Everyone loved it!"
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2011
"Easy to make and delicious, too."
Reviewed May. 6, 2008
"made May 6th for denise mistake and didn't split parmesan"